[guide.chat] My cuddly toys

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 11:10:20 -0000

Good morning all
I have two winnie the poohs teddy bears
3 dogs standing on my bedroom floor

ivan big dog
got real colour on its neck which i bought from pet shop

black small dog i have called him  Jimmy after my uncle he loved dogs

uncle Jimmy had sheep dog called  mary hahahahaha
I know

i have new miss piggy now yes you all heard right she is gorgeous just like me
of course and I mean that

its all because our Senn on here she got miss piggy first so I got jealous
hahahahahahaha

oh she is gorgeous from Desney shop she is £18 well worth it

that is my furry cuddly toys for you all i wanted to share