[guide.chat] My afternoon

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 18:15:24 -0000

Hi all
well got good news today
do you all remember before christmas my special friend clare on here sent me
£20 pound from Asda?
well my sister called inAsda round the corner here
guess what

brought me my 16 peice dinner service.
How cool is that?

its 4 mugs 4 dinner plates 4 side plates and 4 cerial bowls
lovely

black rims around the edges black mugs white inside
white inside the circle of plates

throwing the old odd plates out etc
so nice
ah glad now got it

well phoned my sister for hour too

done some boring ironing yearn yearn yearn hahahahahaha
6 piglets been to macdonalds to party to ther friends who are all mixed animals
dogs pussy cats pony's donky's hahahahahahahaha mad or what

yes they went to farm for the party
two donkies aged 6
oh honestly what are my pigglets like
there is me thinking I am going mental and round the twist hahahahahahaha

enjoyed my minced beef hot pot cool yea