[guide.chat] My Jubilee Monday

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 09:23:04 +0100

Good morning All
hope your all well and happy  I am.

Well yesterday Monday oh it was beautifully and sunny wow never expected that.
So we made the very best of it all.  Raining today though typical Anyway got to
stellas for 12.45pm yesterday goodness she went over the top with all her
decorations thought I was bad hahahahahaah
we all had cups of tea first got huge hug from stella and kisses and big hug
from our Samuel who is 5 big hug and kiss from her daughter julieann
Samuel showing me his toys robot it lights up makes all noises walks on the
floor it head turns left to right
oh its noisey hahahahahaa   later we all had mixed sandwiches off egg and cress
tuna and maonaire chese and onion ones sausage rolls pringles quiche savory
biscuits all so yummy
we all had trifle yummy
glass of wine
oh enjoyed it all
later samuel played with his new tennis racket and tennis ball with mathew get
two tennis rackets in pack
he enjoyed all that in garden.

we chatted about all sorts
over cup of tea.

then later we all went to park called
bucket o club
 Malcolm might of heard of it been going for a very very long time that park in
Blackley

years and years old

we went and sat near the lake had ice cream with 99 flake in yummy
then all went on the swings
Yes you heard right swings hahahahahahaha never did grow up
hey loved it though and why not

then all went for long walk around the park

Then came back watch first half of corrie at stellas then came home in time to
watch second half of corrie rita just got married oh thank god for that

was in bed for 10.30pm last night
knackered

guess what
going in pub at 1pm today for meal as extra treat
then going back to our julie's all go

tell yu about it tomorrow

oh yes got jubilee party in our coffee group tomorrow oh my god never stop do I?
serves me right putting lot of weight on
guess what its raining here now typical
thank goodness we had lovely day yesterday.

wow came home to over 96 emails wow
so going to look at few now

all have nice day
Love you all