[guide.chat] My Holiday.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 18:07:44 +0100

Hi All,

Well I started of by staying at my friends mother's house near the airport. So
I went on the Sunday and as I was sat in the garden enjoying the sunshine I
suddenly remembered that I had forgotten my wheel chair. Good start. So Dawn's
brother came to the rescue and brought me back to get it  from my house which
is about ten miles away. Dawn's  mum trying to feed me up with loads of food.
Next day went to airport to get the plain. Got to checking  and was told that
we had to pay for the cases. Normally we don't. But now you do. £30 per case.
Rip off. Got on plain, good trip. Took 1 hour. Taxi at other end to take us to
Forest. About 28 miles away. Had a good time. Dawn feeding me up to put weight
on me. Chris keeping me supplied with whisky. Bloody sea gulls kept me awake
most of the week. Right noisy things. start singing at 4 a m in the morning
till night fall.
Went out a couple of times to the high street and did a bit of shopping and
nattering to shop keepers who remembered me from last year. Nice. Then as you
already know Dawn who is nearly blind and was pushing me in the chair  heard
the pelican crossing going off so she pushed me but we were left of the
crossing and we went off the kerb. The chair went forward and I slid out of my
chair into the road. I could hear the cars revving up ready to get past us. Me
and Dawn couldn't do anything for laughing. All I could hear was all the shop
keepers rushing to our aid shouting, Malcolm  are you ok. Good fun. Then we
went to a place called Elgan. Small town about 28 miles away. Again shopping
and having a look round. Had a meal at both places. Some rain and sunshine  and
hot.

Came home on plain all on my own. Very proud of myself. They put me right at
the back of the plain and of course I wanted a loo. Got the air hostess to take
me to the loo which you might know was at the front of the plain. So up I got
and off we went. No sooner started and we hit turbulence. I bounced all the way
down to the front. Then I couldn't get out of the loo at first. There that
small I couldn't get the door open. Got out in the end and bounced all the way
back to my seat. Sat down and the turbulence stopped.Took me an hour to fly and
5 hours taxi's and mucking about trying to get out of Manchester airport. Dead
worn out when got home. Casper very glad to see me and never left my side. Went
to bed and he usually sleeps near my tummy. This time he slept on the pillar
right next to my face with his paw on my face. Sweet thing. That's my baby.
Well, that's about it. By the way I was ten stone when I went and after all
that food I was 9 stone  8 pounds. Work that one out.

That's it folks.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

Hi sweetie
Oh boy we all missed you
Can't wait now to hear all your account now at Scotland how many emails did you
come home too?
12!
hahahehehehehehehe
or 12 hundreds
curious
Clare and Phyllis and Senn were all sobbing there hearts out over you
hahahehehehehehehe

I miss you too but my god that week just flew by
our vanessa told us an update on you which was nice of her ah bless her.
Hurry up mate tell us all about your adventure in scotland
Love miss piggy boots carol x.x.x.x.
-----