[guide.chat] My Day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 15:05:35 +0100

Good Afternoon all. I hope you all had a good day. I had a lovely surprise last
night I had a text from my friend Anna saying she wanted to come over and see
me today at 11 AM and even though she was a bit worried it was short notice I
didn't mind as I had no plans for today anyway so that worked out very well for
me. We had a lovely catch up as always over a cuppa and cake in cafe. I had
lemon drizzle cake and a pot of tea all to myself. Yes I know. Shame not
chocolate cake but still yummy. Anna just had coffee and nothing to eat she
never eats out as she's into all this health and fitness she's barmy for sure
but of course she's still lovely. I still miss her working as my carer and she
misses me too but it's so cool we are still such good friends. Her family are
all well and her daughter Amy is loving it in New Zealand she's working out
there. Anna and her husband Keith can't wait to go over there for a month at
Christmas and while they are out there they are going to visit an old school
friend of Anna's who lives out there not bad going. This weekend they are going
away with Keith's son and his wife and little girl to Wales. It's a second
marriage for both Anna and Keith so Anna just has the one daughter and Keith
just has one son. Anna's so happy I'm coping so well and everyone at the clubs
and dance is being so lovely to me. Well later I will make up for that lack of
chocolate fix for sure. I'm now having orange clubs with a cuppa which as I
always say is much better than the real clubbing there's just no contest there
haha. Well while I'm writing to you all I will answer some of your emails in
the same message. Sarah I'm so happy you had such a lovely time bowling
yesterday just my thing I was thinking of you wishing I was there just my
thing. Your lunch so yummy. So happy you enjoyed the jazz concert at night
sounded lovely and how cool it would be for you to sing in a big band. Oh so
happy you have gigs coming up soon hope all goes well. Oh yes Sarah I agree
with you for sure the chocolate footballs are much better there's just no
contest there hahahaha. oh dear. Sorry to all you football fans out there haha
but of course you knew I would say that. Yes you know me so well. Oh Sarah I'm
so happy our friend Lynn is ok I hope she gets in touch with you. Will you give
her my email address as she's lost mine as I have lost hers too as I lost quite
a few when we moved house and changed our internet service. She wouldn't have
this email address anyway as it's my new one from when we changed our internet
service just over a year ago. Oh yes Sarah you are a night owl for sure. I was
snoring away in the snuggle house just like Carol when you sent all those
messages in hahaha. Oh no worries Sarah I know what you mean about finding it
hard to keep up with emails and personal ones as well I feel the same so it's
lovely we can chat on here as well as do personal ones it's ideal. it's always
lovely to hear from each other either way whether it's on here or personal.
Phyllis I'm so happy your church meeting went well. I'm also happy your mum and
the others enjoyed that yummy birthday cake. Senn I'm so happy you are able to
reply to emails on here now I'm so glad I could help. Oh no worries. Better
late than never of course. I'm always a late learner and a late starter too
haha. Glad Sarah that you will try it out too. Looking forward to getting your
voice mail it will be lovely hearing your cheery happy sunshine voice. Carol
I'm so glad you getting out for a couple of hours a nice change for you. Yes
Carol this technology is amazing for sure. I phones have touch screens though
which means no buttons. I wouldn't be able to work one no way. Si I enjoyed the
jokes you sent as always and Keith I enjoyed yours too. Well it's a lovely
sunny day here. Chat again later. Love Clare xxxx