[guide.chat] My Day.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 17:19:20 +0100

Hi All,

Well you will be pleased to know that I woke up this morning full of the joys
of spring. So I didn't fall out of bed this time. But I did stand on the cat.
No, before you write in I didn't really. I love my cat.

Anyway, I got a taxi and met my daughter and her husband in town and then we
went to the bank to get some penny's. Then I took them to buy them a new
freezer because theirs  has broken down over the weekend. So I ended up with
quite a nice walk back home with them which means I got some fresh air for a
change. I shouldn't say walk really because I'm in the wheel chair. They do the
puffing and I do the huffing. Hehehehehe. So I have to go now because Casper is
calling for his dimmer. So bye for now folks, That's my day.

I did hear some rumblings about , I thought it may have been Carol, but
everything passed peacefully.

love Malcolm.
love Malcolm. xxxx.