[guide.chat] My Birthday Presents

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 10:20:16 +0100

Good morning All
wow can't get straight at all hahahahahahaha still in my nightie
phone never stopped ringing answered 5 phone calls

Oh wow my flat is mess now hahahahaha

Right

got 17 birthday cards.

here goes

vanessa made me that beautiful one last week

oh my lovely friend clare sent me 6 cards
one off clare got teddy bear raised on square got round big raised flower on
teddy bear ears cute got tiny bow on too ah cute

got strip across top with happy birthday on raised got to gems on each side in
my favourite colur Turquoise

got card from her parents got flowers and butterfly on gorgeous cards shiny
happy birthday on

got one from her little Meghan and Jamie got blue raised teddy bear and heart
in corner ah lovely can definaely feel the shape

her auntie pearl sent me card with raised vase on flowers in it too
Elaines and simons got raised butterfly on there too
these cards so beautifully made.

the teddy bears like plastic effect if you know what I mean

gorgeous cards

My two sisters sent me beautiful big cards with tossils down the side to a
wonderful sister on front
got lilac bacground one card the other one is gold and white

nephews sent me beautiful card

got card off friends outside group

Emma margaret mariah pat our art teacher made me special card with raised
flowers all over it and fancy cut around the endges like scolop shaped ribbon
on font .

neighbour sent me doggie card they know I love doggies
my friend elaine sent me beautiful card all in gold lovely verse its got to
special friend

my email friend Chris hunsworth sent me lovely card in cream and pink got
lovely raised cup cake on top and candle beautiful he got it delivered from
www.cards.com

beautiful
got beautiful hand made card off friend called Anita oh wow all raised flowers
too diamties on it
lovely

I got card from pauline in worsley her card has teddies on big heart in middle
of their heads got champainge bottle

oh got lovely true friends here

pat skiverton sent me raise card with all butterflies in different colurs and
little silver glitter on card lovely card

bet there is more then 17 cards here wouldn't be at all surprise

got cards to come from my two neices this afternoon

oh yes my brother sent me big card too with all butterflies they all know I
love butterflies you see

got card from nice man called   Paul our window cleaner its nice card got
scenery on that .

got card from girl called sharon its lovely too raised bet she had made it she
sits in craft clas with me in Art group got ladies hat on it raised

got one more card now
from david dresser from yorkshire
oh yes got beautiful card from friend Caroline and Andy in Yorkshire lovely
glitter flowers all over it in pink

think I have mentioned them all now hope so .

now weill send another email of my presents

love Carol xxxx

got card from karen boylan got butterflies done in all sequins oh beautiful