[guide.chat] Musical talents

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 17:51:59 -0000

hello Angela, Senn and others on here, glad that you want to get on with some
keyboard practise, like you I learned to play the piano, started lessons from
about the age of 3, got on and went to London to play in a primary school
competition, didn't win but loved the experience, went to secondary school,
still played piano, also had flute and cello training, loved the music and also
sang in church and school choirs, haven't done  much playing since then,still
love music , do try to learn again as it can pass the time , there are a lot of
talented people on this chat list and it would be nice to meet up at some of
the music weekends at the action hotels, one of our blind group is studying
music, he reads and learns with braille music scores so it can be done, keep up
the good work, Vanessa x x