[guide.chat] Mrs rug maker phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 21:31:11 -0000

Good evening phyllis
just been watching corrie wow all action  oh wow nearly decided to eat one of
my chocks but said no no no
had to be very firm with myself
I then got hot choclate drink
oh my 6 pigglets all going to pigglet disco tonight not back yet the little
buggers  hope its not going to be a early hours in the morning thing
well its just pigglets from all over manchester that hav gone to the pigglet
disco hahahahahahaha its for children in need for tomorow night Friday on bbc 1
oh wow
who knows might see all my babies on there they all wearing there disco tight
black leather crop pants and black leather 4 boots each with velcro on them and
white saten tops with sparkly bits all over and there back of tops got slogan
saying

My mummy miss piggy is just absolutely beautiful oops they love to brag
hahahahahaha I told thm to bring me piggy bags home full of food for me for
tomorrow night

they went at 7pm so i could watch all my soaps tonight they have a child minder
called frozzie bear
thick as a brick he is

take care
Love Mis piggy who is just unbelievable gorgeous carol x.x.x.x.