[guide.chat] More ideas

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 23:31:54 +0100

Hi vanessa two

oh great idea there

But wait now till you hear this idea
ready for it
My friend christine weetman who died last christmas
Bless her who use to be on TAFN
Well when i went to Yorkshire national park to feel all statues made by
students
her husband took photos of me and christine touching sculptures she sent me
developed photos guess what
she brailled every photgraph on back
now how is that?
great idea isn't it?

take care

From: vanessa pugh - Email Address: shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxx°Ýlus.com
Sent On: 21/08/2011 23:21
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] More ideas

hello all, with regards to filing bills and important papers here is what I do,
also use poly pockets and binders for storing, cannot do braille so have a
label stuck on the plastic, use a single letter or a sticky letter such as P
for phone and E for electricity, have photo albums with lots of pockets in to
take a single picture, get someone to write on the back of the snap and when
you have sighted help get them to read the names out to you, there are lots of
ways around but you have to use the one that is best for yourself, hope this
helps, Vanessa x x