[guide.chat] Mobile Phone,

  • From: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 19:44:10 -0000

Hi there Kathy and Jenny,

I am interested in the mobile phone that you have been talking about,I have
just an ordinary mobile that I use,but not satisfactory as I only use it in
emergencies,but the truth is that if I had a problem I would be stuck,as I
don't have complete control over my mobile. I hope that I am making sense,I
would like to know if there is a mobile out there that I could use easily so as
to be in control. I would like to text,and hear each button that I press,is
this out there. I will keep on listening,and hopefully will gain more
information.

I am here with no heating or hot water,and just waiting for the British Gas to
come out and sort me out tonight.The boiler went wrong some hours ago,and it is
getting quite cold now.

Anyway I am sorry to bend your ears tonight but glad that there is someone out
there that I can contact.Take care kindest wishes Jan.