[guide.chat] Miss piggy here

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 20:17:35 -0000

Oh this is wonderful my 6 pigglets back home with me safe ah how lovely
my pigglets keep clinging to me now so scared of their bad kidnapp experiences
oh that bone crusher is dreadful so happy casba onyn and other animals rescued
my babies
all sat here now watching corrie with there lovely dressing gowns and nice
slippers that my dandy bought them
ah they all so happy to be back with me now they keep cuddling me all the time
I tend to get worried though because there little sobs tears keeps dripping on
my beautiful soft skin worried incase it wrinkles you see
oh all back together again
they are having there night time supper later hot choclate with marsh mellows
and couple of cookies

Love miss piggy who is so happy now and still stunning and gorgeous as ever
x.x.x.x.