[guide.chat] Miss Potty here calling all students

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 17:53:22 +0100

Good evening all my students

I have just come away from meeting in chat oom one

tom jones were there as he is worried about his flab on fat belly of his

anyway I has been brought to my attention
that we all agreed you all can wear what ever you like in class
as long as its not revealing
miss senjan cadia you can wear them shocking pink legging with glitter so long
as the gitter doesn't fall off on the mats
as my cleaner only get paid
£3.25 an hour due to cuts back
so appreciate it please try not to roll over too much on to the boys sorry
meant the floor as glitter comes off easily

Thank you
It is important you all make sure after eating choclates from my new vending
machine which is being put in on Wednesday afternoon at 3pm by two nice
gentelmen called
Michael la val of corri and ken barlow of corrie
two great strong men there although ken is now 78 years old or 80

so yes everything is happening

going for my tea now then smoke 40 fags
Wood bines

see you all on Thursday
Miss Potty who is coughing here heart out and spluttering all over xxxx