[guide.chat] Miss Piggy here

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 07:14:56 -0000

Good morning Senn thank you for telling them all my good news,about me and my
ex husband Kermit are now reunited together
Love all over again

my 6 pigglets are all so excited now me and their daddy back together.
Last night they were all so happy and believe it or not,very good yes,you heard
right hahahahahahaha

They washed my pots one hoovered up for me two tried to put quilt cover over
the dovey but got locked inside the cover silly little piggies there curly
tails got tangled up hahahahahaha
I rescued them
one wased all my cupboards out and one did the Ironing

Are they all feeling alright?hahahahahahahaha

I am not complaining.  Kermit is taking me and my babies for a meal on
Valentines day now how cool is that

we all going to the chill factor in old trafford so my babies can all go on the
snow slopes using their new slays while me and my darling Kermit look in to
each other eyes sparkling with tears
candle lit dinner

wow bottle of wine too

Wait for it  going for engagements ring starting all over again
hope you all had your boxes of tissues there I got loads but keep sneezing
excitement I supposed
I know you all will be happy for us both.

You all have seen us fight like mad on here before christmas and argue .
so now that has all changed

Love crazy Carol miss piggy the romantic love birds x.x.x.x.