[guide.chat] Mary jane story

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 19:48:05 +0100

Hi Jennie
wow you certainly went threw hell in that bording school didn't you wow getting
beating with coat hanger oh wow i felt it just reading that  strange how we
don't know what goes on behind closed doors and nice smiles of our chat group
on here
wow truth is coming out a lot on chat by members on here but most do not
contribute maybe too scared to say anything about their private lives wow
you sure gone through it that boarding school wasn't nice at all
keep the good work up
Love Carol xxxx