[guide.chat] Mary Jane adventures episode 4

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 19:29:44 +0100

There were a group of us girls who used to stick together,they were Sarah Sue
Donna Katie and Andrea, one day we had to go out into the grounds at lunch time
and it had been raining,Andrea dared me to go out with one Wellington boot and
one sandal    on so I did and got right over the other side of the lawn before
one of the teachers saw what I had done,"what do you think you are doing said
Miss Jones "  "Oh I said I didn't realize I had done that " well go back inside
and change properly I don't know how you did that unless you are trying to be
awkward" of course I didn't tell her it was a dare,sometimes we had to get our
guide uniforms ironed and pressed for a gala the next day which we were allowed
to attend but only with our parents permission, which I could not get as Mrs
Dee told me that while I was at the school she was my guardian and it was up to
her whether I could go or not,that also went for summer camp,one night I had
done my uniform and was late going into the dormitory  as I walked through the
door one of the staff Miss Fowler was waiting for me behind the door,as I
walked through she grabbed me by the top of my hair and threw me across the
room and onto my bed and said "you are late you dirty rat where have you been"
and started beating me with a wire coat hanger which really hurt as I only had
a thin dressing gown on, at least she did not make me stand on the landing all
night,but I was a little bruised after that not just my body but my pride,
Some of the girls tried to run away and once two girls went missing for nearly
a week,they were picked up by a lorry driver and were found nearly a week later
about 80 miles away in his house,they were brought back to the school but later
were sent to another school,

watch this space for next episode,
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97