[guide.chat] Malcolms lovely day too

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 21:14:15 -0000

Good evening sweet malcolm
wow you had nice time too oh wow can you lend me a fiver hahahahahaha you
getting £25 wow
oh loved your buffet there wow hey me and clare and you have all had a lovely
christmas event this week isn't that wonderful?
nice memories there

No,No, No, can't get you any social security as they do not give hands out for
your age hahahahehehehehehe plus its for drinks
If you are putting us all a party on then you should be paying mate not looking
for social security what do you think it is
this governments taking it all off us not giving it us you know hahahahahahaha
Don't forget yu know i had to carry 6 bleeding pigglets in my huge belly
through that Kermit not playing it safe hahahahahahaha

Oh stuck with hem now
bye the way they all two years old on January 1st

well today got them in computer courses while I was enjoying myself
my babies are so inteligent for two years old to come they have got minds like
old man like you oops looks like i am in the pig house now hahahahahahaha
Hey Malcolm
go and clean the streets in manchester you could get hands out by holding a
bucket hahahahahahaha
oopps
Love cheeky piggy Carol x.x.x.x.