[guide.chat] Malcolm's lost

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 18:07:39 +0100

Hi Vanessa, oh dear that's not good what a nightmare. OH fancy the sat nav
getting them lost so just shows technology isn't always good. I hope by now he
will have arrived safe and sound and you will be now tucking into that yummy
dinner much needed I'm sure. Hope you have a lovely time and look forward to
hearing all about it. Keep us posted how things are going and look forward to
your next update. Love Clare xxxx

Malcolm is lost on motorway lol.
They using satnav, its taken them the wrong way.
They were stuck at Sandbatch.

I went to court yesterday, adjourned again.
Came out of court and the whole heavens poured down on me and my carer, she
never had a coat, only short sleeved uniform top, soaked to our underwear lol.
Went to find Citizens Advice Bureau, they moved buildings, asked a policeman he
never knew, asked a chemist shop etcetera no one knew.
We found it eventually, trying to get a solicitor, no joy.

Went to find these circle air freshener blocks in Wilkinsons, none there.

Came home froze, put central heating on maximum brrrr, we were soaked to the
skin.

Went to sleep and warm up in bed.

Woke up, and prepared meal for today, Slow cooker been cooking since yesterday,
it got roast beef, potatoes, carrots, onions and 2 oxos, cooked  sprouts,
broccoli, cauliflower, garden peas, aunt bessie roast potatoes on browning
plate, all seperately in microwave.
Bought very big sponge flan case and put pineapple rings in the flan, filled
the gaps with glace cherries, then filled whole lot with quick jel, its in
fridge.
Theres fresh strawberries and extra thick double cream,  raspberry jelly and
angel delight, black forest gateau, tiramasu, little mini cakes with fresh
cream.
Was going to do prawn cocktail, but think they may not eat this lot when they
all come down, so I left prawns in freezer for another day.
Tables laid with serviettes, cutlery, condiments.

Resting until they get here, if they get here with satnav lol.
Vanessa the Google Girl
My Skype name is rainbowstar123