[guide.chat] Malcolms holiday

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 17:28:04 +0100

Hi Malcolm oh wow wonderful time you had there with our phyllis
wow yes can believe she spoilt you rotten wow
oh lovely
Thank you for telephoning me last night thanking me for my halloween card that
is how come I ask you why you were such a dark horse hahahahahahahaha I got it
out of you though by demanding you know what I am like hahahahahahahaha only
got to roll my sleeves up and you jump hahahahahahahaha
oh wow what a fantastic week you had at our dear phyllis's oh you described her
house lovely to me and you told me she got lovely big house lovely animals and
lovely guide dog you told me phyllis was so kind to you and she was lovely .

ah that is so nice

so happy you had lovely time
 well done malcolm for travelling all alone on train
wow I could never do that
no thanks
I would have panak attacks if i did that oh yikes now thanks travelling on my
own
scary

but my god you did wonderful
proud of you malcolm

you should of taken casba with you in your suit case he could of enjoyed
playing with phyllis's pussy cats too

what a lovely surprise
when i got it out of you in the end

ah nice

my god you kept it all quiet
slap wrist for you now hahahahahaha

oh yuck snake around you oh my
no thanks
yikes oh feeling shivery now just thinking about it

brave boy

good

I had chat with our sister vanessa on phone before you we talking about craft
you know what we both like for craft talk we never shut up hahahahahaha

oh wonderful you met our Jenny m on here too ah lovely
so happy for you.

well done malcolm

just come back
had tea at julie's of fish cakes mashed potatoes broccolli carrots peas yummy

she let me feel her wall paper nice poppies on it gold on it too wow posh

right going for cuppa now
watching x factor at 8pm great

love Carol xxxx