[guide.chat] Malcolm andclare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 17:59:39 -0000

So that is what you two did today hahahahahaha
Malcolm and clare walking in the country hand in hand
thought you both were quiet today hahahahahaha so now we know why
oops clare,you have let the secret out now in front of hundreds of people
oh dear
bet malcolm wiell now get you lovely bunch of flowers for christmas now and box
of huge choclate from thortons now and diamonds studs for yur ears and diamonds
necklaces
oops just banged my bloody head on computer keyboard and
woke up hahahahehehehehehehe
Love dopy Carol x.x.x.x.