[guide.chat] Malcolm Chocolates

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 14:30:37 +0100

OH Malcolm this is so lovely. Ah bless Dillon how cute. Oh if only it were that
simple. OH well on second thoughts maybe not. Then I really would be expected
to share my chocolates by email for real and would have none left haha. OH kids
do some funny things and they say funny things too I thought that was so funny
Phyllis's daughter Becca used to say calculators instead of escalators when she
was a little kid and it's now stuck as they still say it that's so cute. Love
Clare xxxx