[guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 23:18:48 +0100

hhahahahehehehehehehehehehe
listen mate
I have always been weird ahahehehehehehehehe

Me and kermit are in love so leave us alone ok
jealousy gets you no where ok

to make life more complicated for you
I weas a mermaid once swimming in water
How that for more gossip about me?
Go and lie down son take your tablots ok

drown your sorrows with pint of strawberry cider ok
ta ta ta cheerio

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 19/08/2011 23:08
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In
Reply To: [guide.chat] my day

Actually Miss Piggy, I did know all that because I worked for the news of the
world  paper and I was hacking your phone calls to Elaine and heard it all. But
as a daddy figure I must tell you the facts of life. Don't go putting things
together with that Kermit the frog because he's already married. and if you
have babies with him you'll end up with baby frog pigs that will be grunting
and crocking and jumping all over the place. So be careful miss piggy  You've
been warned.

from your chief addvisor.

Malcolm  xxxx

Hi malcome
yes i am the mother of 16 pigletts theyare only 12 inches tall tiny curly tails
like mine hahahahahahahaha
Well actually daddy piggy is in story that has three pigs in it and it says i
wiell blow your house down
well daddy piggy is my husband but we split up so when I am quiet on here and
not on go for visit to my baby piggys you see you don't know me that well do
you now hahahahehehehehehhehehe
We are allowd to keep big secrets you know
just that daddy piggy and me never took any pracartions no one gave us fact of
life on our farm you see plus it was a hot summers day so what do you expect
hahahehehehehehehehe
i get family allowance for my 16 babies piggletts this is why i am well off
now you know my top secret as a beautiful gorgeous miss piggy actually shall
let you in to another secret
kermit the frog is my new boyfriend now
so do you remember miss piggy on the muppet show
that is me so now you know what i look like now
see gorgeous you see have long hair too but i have kicked Frozzie bear out of
my house years ago so kermit rings me up now

Hows that for gossip for you now
Love miss piggy who is corting Kermit the frog croak croak croak x.x.x.x.

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 19/08/2011 17:10
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] my day

Hi ALL. After being told off yet again by bossy boots I am doing this email now
and not at midnight. Yes. I went to my club today.My cup of tea was there
waiting for me and placed me between my two best girls. I had a go at bingo and
bloody lost again. Then a game of play your cards right and bloody lost at that
to. Then Irene came for the dinner money, she always gives me a kiss and
cuddle. Then Margaret came for club money and yet another kiss and cuddle. Then
,O dell  who is a volunteer aged 24 now gives me kiss and cuddle when I arrive
and when I leave.  Don't no why but not complaining. Hehehe Had two dinners,
Sausages and chips. Yummy  The girls best liked , the sausage. HEHEHEHE. Then
went out to sun bave. Very hot today but nice. Then came home. Cuddled up on
the couch with Casper. and then talking zto the two Vanessa's on skype. How's
that bossy boots, 555555555555555555555555555555555555555555 boots. grumpy
boots. Now throw me in jail if you dare. Senn and Phylis are standing by to
stop you. And you have to get permission from princess Clare before you can
arrest me. So There put that in your boots and chomp on it. Hehehehehe

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

Hi sweet boy malcolm

Are you going to your blind club today?
if so enjoy it won't you please do tell us all about it won't you?
hey not after midnight we are all in bed by then post it about your blind club
not long after you get back ridiculous sending emails in after midnight we do
not get chance to see the emails hahahehehehehehe

Look forward to eharing all about your blind club

Have a great time ok

I got lots of jobs to do today my microwave needs cleaning and my sink and work
tops
need to polish my furnicture too
right take care
Love Carol x.x.x.x.