[guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 14:48:48 +0100

Hey Malcolm
why did you put good morning?
its good afternoon wake up boy

No actually emails do not count the words not that smart you know
hahahahahahahaha
don't be so lazy regarding to changing subject line just get on with it boy
goodness 25th of August wow all go for you there
No not got your address
if you send it to me just write address on subject line and put your address
only then i can automacally add it to my address book i have made in my number
8 on emails menue  created folder called it addresses so you see when you just
send me your address i wiell then just go down list and move it in to creative
folder
Smart or what!

make nice job and put post code ok

what are you having for sunday lunch?

Malcolm writes

Good morning Carol, I no what to do with the subject line.Just can't be boverd
some times. But I must tell you that your right and wrong about subjict line.
You can use back space, but next time baby, try this. instead of using back
space just press control and the letter a  to highlight the subject line and
then typein your title. It will overwrite anything that's there. Put that in
your pipe and smoke it. Hehehehehe.  Bossy Boots. Bet you don't know how to
write an email upside down and inside out. And while were at it you tell the
other's how to attach your message to the bottom of yours. Hehehe. come on
bossy boots, start doing some bossy work. I have your address thank you and I
will send your present as soon as possible. I have to wait for someone to come
and write it out for me. Carol do you know how to check on how many words you
have writen in an email. Let me know. I am going away on the 25 August. Would
you like my address. Don't think you have it do you.  Hehehehe
love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1