[guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 23:46:42 +0100

Well what a surprise the Octopus is ready and is now a wall hanging, as Gill
thinks it will loose a lot of the whole picture making it into a cushion.

We have a light coloured octopus, with two eyes, a forrest green background,
and Gill has worked in some sea weed stuff, we hope this will be alright for
you, it is ready with a little knitted hanging knitted piece for you to hang it
up,  all you need is a tac or something of the same sort of thing,

can you let me know if to send it now, or after your America trip,

octopus hugs, and be good,

are you coming for another cuddle soon, it is cold and lonely here, he he he