[guide.chat] Loose women

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 17:19:55 +0100

Good evening Carol oh yes I knew loose women was on every day they have
different stars on each day I wish I had told you now but didn't realise you
didn't know. Oh I could hear you screaming from here hahahehehehehe. Oh so glad
you chilled out like me. How cool Stella's taking you in pub tomorrow. Yes
she's so lovely for sure just like my auntie Pearl is to me so patient and
understanding of my situation and the help I need she always has time for me no
matter what. I can't wait to stay with her the weekend at the beginning of
September while my parents go away with my sister Elaine and Simon and the kids
I will have such a ball with Auntie Pearl 4 whole days together not bad going.
Now that's really is quality time. I will have the best place for sure as
didn't want to go away with the others they are all sharing a caravan and it
wouldn't be any fun for me their holiday. At least we can all keep in touch by
text that weekend mobiles are a lifeline for sure. oh yes they are all going to
Norfolk. I think it's Caster. I had the option of going but I didn't want to so
my lovely Auntie Pearl said I could stay with her so shows how special she is.
I have stayed with her for a few days in the past so I know I will be well
away. Auntie Pearl knows how hard the situation is for me ah bless her so she
was only too happy to help me out and she's looking forward to me staying with
her as much as I am. Oh I'm so happy Julia is having such a lovely time but
fancy being at the top of a mountain taking photos of the lovely view oh now
that is very daring. Don't know if they brave or mad haha. Oh you had your work
cut out with all those emails. Oh no Carol I couldn't be a moderator either no
way it would drive me barmy for sure. Yes I remember our lovely friend
Christine Weetman who was our moderator on the my daily living group we both
used to be on and of course that other group you was on deaf blind friends
always had her work cut out being snowed under with emails every day. Oh it's
so sad she died for sure she's sadly missed by lots of people including us. Ah
she was so lovely for sure wasn't she? Oh I hope you are able to find some
plastic moulds soon yes it's great fun to make these yummy chocolaty goodies.
My mum may be able to find some so keep you posted on that. I love making rice
crispy cakes. Oh Carol fancy you waving out the window to see if it's raining
and Bob catching you out oh they will be carting you off to the looney bin for
sure hahahaha. Oh your so funny. Well Carol I'm about to go for my tea that
yummy pie from Greg's which I know I will enjoy and that all important
chocolate fix of course even better. Love and big hugs Clare xxxx.

Carol wrote.

Good afternoon clare
Oh yes,screaming out loud watching loose woman hahahahahaha I didn't realised
it was on every day
wish I had known now
Got told lady garga was on last week.
I nice and chilled out now done all my 15 personal mails
all go.

Going in pub tomorrow with stella in manchester horray
I love it because she has the patient of a saint got lots of time for me.
Clare,carer tex our Julie half and hour ago she told our julie that they have
been on top of a mountain in spain cafe up there and they had beautiful views
she took photograph with her camera wow
must of been some view out there.

She had bought me presents oh wow excited now can't wait .
Oh yes definetely lost the plot there clare old aged there your right girl on
that one hahahahaha
What happend yesterday had 69 emails getting them all done out of the way
because didn't want to be over loaded today with yesterdays emails
what are we like hahahahaha

Hey clare couldn't take a moderators job on
How about you?

Do you remember my friend christine weetman used to be our moderator on
deafblind friendly group and she told me she used to get
one thousands emails a day oh wow my god that would kill me off
How about you?oh no thanks i just like being a member .
Sticking to that.
I bet people on her don't get as many emails as me a day my top limitt is 79 a
day wow loads there
Oh you weill laugh at this now
I opened my window put my arm right out to see if its raining bob on my landing
ask me if I was waving to people
oh my god feel a right idiot now hahahahaha better not do that any more Clare
still looking for plastic moulds to put choclate in to make animals or teddy
bears in them
tried every where argos b and m stores wilkinsons
I love melting a huge bar of choclate in microwave for 50 seconds in bowl
adding cornflakes in mixeing it and putting it in paper cake cases
but want to make shaped moulded choclate now for kids for the 6 weeks holidays
but can I find plastic shaped moulds
No!
very hard looked all over typical
right take care