[guide.chat] London Sight Village.

  • From: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chat guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 19:48:02 +0100

Hello,is there anyone going down to London on the 6th November  for the sight
village ?I understand that today was the sight village in Manchester. I wonder
if anyone attended,if so please tell more. I have just booked my ticket down to
London,I want to buy a new computer,but not sure if I will buy desk top or lap
top?

I am wondering if anyone out there would be prepared to give me the for's and
against's of which computer to choose,it will be good to hear your experiences
with both. I really could do with help,as I just don't know which way to go.
Maybe,you will give me some feed back,all for now love Jan.