[guide.chat] Licking my fingers here now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 20:09:13 -0000

hi all
oh job well done there hahahahahahahaha yes done it
made some eggs
plus little choclate teddy bears
one lost it legs though don't know what happened there poor mites
hahahahahahahahaha

oh wow enjoyed myself this afternoon in kitchen made right mess though but who
cares
enjoyed it
got 6 teddies bears in one rubber mould
so did 6
then 4 egs then did 4 more eggs to join together oh my nearly slipped out of my
hands
did good job though
oh can't resists
must tell the truth thw whole truth and nothing but the truth
yes did eat couple of teddies
oh boy yummy
going to make some more on saturday for our julie house wehn go for easter
dinner
oh not going to tell her though surprise

also made some cards on my big shopt machine
oh enjoyed myself while listening to henshaws news letter on my cd player
good
oh your not going to believe this now
snowflakes come down at 4.45pm tonight before I settled down to watch the chase
my sister told me
oh do hope its alright for tomorow
going to careres house for special easter tea
wow
right going for glass of coke now

love carol xxxx