[guide.chat] Kevin Oliver died

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 17:13:29 -0000

Hi Carol, yes I was so upset to hear the shocking news Kevin Oliver died. Paul
Johnson from Wales sent me the bad news by email. I know he was in hospital and
was in a bad way. It's so scary. I never knew he was that sick so it was even
more of a shock to me. He's certainly been a friend of ours for years hasn't
he? This is so scary and it shows we don't know what's around the corner and a
good job we don't. Paul Johnson has been a friend of mine for a few years now
and I'm so grateful to him for letting me know. RIP Kevin. Love Clare