[guide.chat] Kermit

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 23:07:16 +0100

Carol and Sen, glad that you both love Kermit, just remember that he has a
cousin called Robin who also was in the show, he also sang so there are plenty
of our little green flippered friends to go round, another thing that I have
heard is that you have to kiss a lot of frogs for 1 of them to turn into a
Prince Charming so keep snogging those frogs and one day you may find the
handsome guy, take notice Malcolm, maybe that is why all the girls want to kiss
and practice the cuddles on you, we all think that you are lovely so pucker up
for us, kissy kissy fron your Vanessa 2 x x