[guide.chat] Just made choclate moulds

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 15:51:07 -0000

Hi clare
oh just done 9 choclate moulds
messy though hahahahahaha

done oh no got that wrong i mean 12
three trees 3 stars and 3snowmen an three more stars cool yea
in fridge now to set  very easy because melted my huge bar of galxey choclate
and guess what !
 decided to take them in to Henshaws our blind society as we have 9 members in
there and 3 volunteers
so got tiny lunch box that weill put them in put some kitchen foil at bottom
now how cool is that?.

Good idea
when they set hard you just turn the rubber mould over and push them all out
they come out really easy
Going to do my cottage pie soon and vegetables need to eat sensible  got
strawberry yougurt for later on
good night of soaps great