[guide.chat] { Judith } : Fw: Confessional

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 00:03:56 +0100

: Fw: Confessional

Subject: Confessional
A guy goes into the confessional box after many years being away from the
Church.

He pulls aside the curtain, enters and sits himself down.

There's a fully equipped bar with crystal glasses, the best vestry wine,
Guinness on tap, cigars and liqueur chocolates nearby, and on the wall a fine
photographic display of buxom ladies who appear to have mislaid their garments.

He hears a priest come in:

"Father, forgive me for it's been a very long time since I've been to
confession and I must admit that the confessional box is much more inviting
than it used to be".

The priest replies, "Get out, you idiot.  You're on my side!"