[guide.chat] Jokes.

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:05:50 -0000

 22/01/2010
Subject: Jokes.

Jokes.

 Why do women have orgasms.?
Because it gives them something else to moan about.!

I went to the doctors with a dodgy knee, he found a birth mark which said,
seven days.
I said, " is it bad."
He said, " don't worry it's just a week spot."

My Mum was going to call me Pyrex,
cos that's what it said on the side of the test tube.

An expectant father rang the hospital to see how his wife was getting on.
By mistake he was connected to Lords cricket ground.
" How's it going,"  he asked.
" Fine,"  came the answer,"  we've got three out and hope to have the rest out
before lunch."
" The last one was a duck." !!!

Did you hear about the man stopped at customs because he was carrying a sack
over each shoulder.
Customs searched the sacks and found loads of mobile phones in them.
He was asked what he was doing with so many  phones.
He replied," I was on my travels in America and got a phone call from my mate,
he told me he was starting  a  jazz band up, and could I bring him  back two
saxophones."

No viruses found here in this document.