[guide.chat] Jokes.

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 00:02:04 +0100

Subject: Jokes.

Jokes.

On Saturday my Missus
 me to take her out to somewhere expensive - so I took her to a petrol station!

 I used to have only one vice until I met some one through a mutual friend who
sold me another for my work shop.

When an avid crossword fan and friend of mine died his family buried him in a
mass grave but, as a mark of respect, they put him two down and three across.

A student enters a young professor's office, closes the door and kneels on the
floor.
" I would do any thing to pass this exam " she whispers.
She leans closer to him, gazes into his eyes.
" I mean ..... I would do any thing."
He returns her gaze.
" Any thing?"
" Yes ....... Yes. Any thing."