[guide.chat] Joe Brown

  • From: "Jan Downes" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chat guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 23:10:12 -0000

I heard a song by Joe Brown the other day,quite a sweet little tune,called
Tickle my Heart,you can retrieve this song from you tube,I loved the simplicity
of  the song. I missed out on Motown last week,but this week I will be at the
Derngate once again listening to the music of the wonderful music of waltz,I
have been to Vienna and enjoyed Strauss ,as I went to the Palace and enjoyed an
evening of magical dance and romance some years ago now,in fact it was 2004.

Next month I again will be going to the Derngate ,where there will be an
evening of Billy Fury's music,and what I have just learnt is that Joe Brown was
the lead guitarist on  Billy's album back in the 60's .

I would love to go back in time,as I was born too late.I am really going off to
bed now.Love Jan. !!