[guide.chat] Jim's story

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 21:11:42 +0100

Hi Jim, I have enjoyed your story too very interesting and you have also been
through such a lot and survived it all. It must have been so heartbreaking for
you seeing your mum's health go downhill and so hard for you being her carer.
Ah how lovely her parting words to you were I love you. Then on top of all that
you had to deal with losing your sight. I know you miss your mum so much but of
course you have such lovely memories you treasure always including those
important words I love you. So glad you now live in a place that you love and
things are going so well. Love Clare