[guide.chat] Jennie

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 19:13:19 +0100

Hi jennie
ah poor you glad your ok now though
thank goodness for that
i walk slow but not bothered
mine is due to my bad balance problems

main thing is,grateful for walking talking and most of all eating like a bloody
horse hahahahahaha
just had phone call from my sister julie in Blackpool
she said it was beautifully and sunny in blackpool the donkies were out
loads of people on beach and peer
she got me couple of presents yippee
well today enjoyed church
showing us a harp never seen a harp
got all wires heart Shaped
they let me have ago after service put kind of metal on my thumb so i rolled my
thunb along the harp i felt so good
oh easy peasy

we had maderia cake and coffee in tea room
a lady of 90 years old makes our cakes for church every week

on september 27th
taking tins stuff in for thank giving service
i am taking
tins of soup in tins of beans carrots and peas in pine apple chunks in too
all the food is going to old people homes ah nice

love carol xxxx