[guide.chat] Jamie, where's my phone call then

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 15:38:39 -0000

hi Jamie, so you have a new voluntary job phoning the old folk, where's my call
then, what do you find to chat to them about, not our interest of football I'll
bet, where did this job materialise from, plenty of older people in town, hope
you enjoy your self , keep up the good work, few oldies on here for you to ring
as well but you probably call most of us already, up the Saints, Van