[guide.chat] Jamie

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 23:50:22 +0100

ah there you are

Oh dear you never posted on here to tell us what sara been up too we were
worried sick
fine now though
If you went to that college for reunion where have you ben for last fortnight?
wow you two love birds been busy I thought you had both run off to Gretna green
to get married on the quiet hahahehehehehehe

From: jamie collins - Email Address: jamie.collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 23/08/2011 23:44
Sent To: Sarah Mellor, stephen evans, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address:
sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, stephenevans4@xxxxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] hi

My baby is back. Hello to you all lovely people. Sarah  has been away' and i
went 2 a college reunen  in kent. all good stuff . Thank you phillis' i have
ask vanessa to send my address to you. love you sarah xxxxxxx