[guide.chat] Irish joke

  • From: "Hazel & Kim Darvell" <darvell206@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:19:20 +0100

Subject: Good Irish joke
              A doctor in Dublin wanted to get off work and go fishing, so
he approached his assistant.

              'Murphy, I am going hunting tomorrow and don't want to close
the clinic I want you to take care of the clinic and take care of all me
patients'.

              'Yes, sir!' answers Murphy.

              The doctor goes fishing and returns the following day and
asks: 'So,Murphy, how was your day?'

              Murphy told him that he took care of three patients. 'The
first one had a headache so he did, so I gave him Paracetamol.'

              'Bravo Murphy lad, and the second one?' asks the doctor..

              'The second one had indigestion and I gave him Gaviscon, so I
did sir' says Murphy.

              'Bravo, bravo! You're good at this and what about the third
one?' Asks the doctor.

              'Sir, I was sitting here and suddenly the door flies open and
a young gorgeous woman borsts in so she does. Like a bolt outta the blue,
she tears off her clothes, taking off everyting including her bra and her
panties and lies down on the table, spreading her legs and shouts: 'HELP ME
for the love of St Patrick! For five years I have not seen any man!''

              'Tunderin' lard Murphy, what did you do?' asks the doctor.

              Wait for it.
              <
              <
              <