[guide.chat] In reply to : Fw: Fwd: Fw: Drinking With An Aussie gal

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 13:50:56 +0100

Hi Sarah and Clare and everyone else,I send jokes that are supposed to keep
people smiling,they make me smile and I enjoy cleaning them up by wiping out
all of the addresses and stuff of the bottom of email jokes ,but you all know
that if I put a warning on them and you don't like any racial or political
stuff then you should not read them,how am I to know if you like any of the
stuff that comes to me.

If you would like me to stop sending jokes,all you have to do is tell me,and I
will cease to send them and someone else can carry on,thankyou for your
interest to everyone.

A few minutes ago my carer came in and I asked her what she thought of the joke
in question,she curled up laughing,come to that so did I,is there something
wrong with me and my carer ?

My regards to all

Keith

From: Sarah Mellor - Email Address: sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 07/06/2011 01:09
Sent To: Claire Rush, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address:
snout221b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Re: : Fw: Fwd: Fw: Drinking
With An Aussie gal :{ Sheila }:

I wasn't offended by this joke at all and I think its actually trying to make a
very good point keep them coming in.

Love Sarah xx