[guide.chat] In Reply To: we have just had a funder storm

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 15:20:51 +0100

Hi Anthony, I hope your thunder storm wasn't too bad yesterday and that you
enjoyed your fish and chips. sounds good to me.
from Dawn

hi all it has come very black so we have had very bad funder storm.I am glad I
am not going out to night.
I am going to stay in when Helen comes she will bring chipy tea yummy so that
is what I am going to have to night.
I will chat a gain soon all my love Tony. xxxx my skype Name is
antonybutler1958

-----