[guide.chat] In Reply To: to all my friends

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 18:28:37 +0100

Hi Vanessa
thank you for your lovely email, I am sorry to hear all your troubles, I hope
that things will get sorted out soon, I know what you say about social services
taking their time to do anything for you even though they know that you need
help, it is very sad to think that people are committing suicide because of
this, I think the system could do with a good shake up no wonder there is no
money for those who really need it if they are doing all these things,
I hope that things will go well for you when you go to court, it is very
difficult when you have no one to back you up and you have to do everything
yourself,
I thought your Halloween  card was great I did write to thank you for this, it
is a good job that you have a hobby like this to help you through the day, I
heard about the sneeze which sent all your letters and numbers plus other
things for your cards flying everywhere,
I am sure you know we are all thinking about you and hope things will improve
for you,
take care and God bless
your friend
Jenny M