[guide.chat] In Reply To: to Carol

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 18:58:02 +0100

Hi Carol
yes I have had quite a lot of bad luck with dogs, I can just imagine you
thinking you were being offered a bounty chocolate bar, knowing how much you
like it,  I knew a dog called Timber and I said I could just see him on the
beach shouting Timber and everyone diving for cover, Hahahaha
well now the summer season is over we can take the dogs on the beach so we went
today and had our ice cream which was blackcurrant and clotted cream, yummy,
Yazz was so excited she rolled in the sand and ate a couple of crabs yuck
that's dogs for you,
have a good evening
from
Jenny M