[guide.chat] In Reply To: part 2. my life story

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 18:09:14 +0100

Hi Malcolm
yes they didn't have the same things to put you to sleep in those days,today it
is just a scratch on the back of the hand and before you know it you are awake
again and it is all over,you have done well to master speaking as you do,it is
surprising what we can do when life throws things at us and almost tells us
there it is so get on with it,and that is what we have to do otherwise we would
just shrink in a corner and feel sorry for ourselves which would not be
good,well done in everything you have achieved
lots of love from
Jenny M