[guide.chat] In Reply To: malcolm

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 17:20:56 +0100

Carol, Senn turned up in jeans and jumper. We went round the back of the coffee
machine and I hellped her change into that little number. And I saw the red
knickers because I put them on her. heeheehee.

love Malcolm. xxx

hi sweet boy
oh wonder why alax never came on chat but he was at miss pottys class though
eying all the women up hahahahahaha
malcolm you should of saw senn's red knickers showing at side of her splits in
her black dress

wow you should of seen all the make up she wore wow over the top hahahahahahaha

senn was struggling to walk with her high heels red shoes she was walking like
John wayne hahahahahahahaha

get off my horse and get the ehll out of here

love carol xxxx