[guide.chat] In Reply To: i have my chair don't faint

  • From: "Donna Winters" <donna.winters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 08:29:02 -0000

lovely news vannessa ,donna

al Message-----
From: vanessa - Email Address: qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 25/03/2013 22:01
Sent To: GUIDE CHAT - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] i have my chair don't faint

my chair is here, i can now live in my living room like you can, it was all
thanks to my m p who did all the work of helping me, i layed on my chair and
listened to audio description coronation street and estenders, oh my i was in
heaven, i cried in total exhaustion as it is exhausting trying to phone them
every day, it has taken years and years for my chair, i was in brocastle laying
inmy other chair, listening on my head phones to the internet as i do when i
cannot sleep, the computer went silent, my chair would not go up, the phone was
dad silent no burring noise, my lifeline would not go, i was scared, so i tried
to get out of my chair by sliding downwards and the chair tipped forwards and
snapped the foot thingy, i thought the world had come to an end as my fridge
was not working either, in morning carer said the whole area was a black out,
the chair was under guarantee, it should have gone back, occupational therapist
kept sending it back and for to be fixed but it came back worse, it was lop
sided, would not go flat, all these years been trying out different chairs,
anyways i have a chair now and going to lay on it now and listen to the peace.
from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123