[guide.chat] In Reply To: i am brinng my brother and is bull to sort you out

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 21:57:58 -0000

Sorry Stan but not sure who's side your on. First of all your after the wrong
person, Its Sunny Flower x you should be after not miss bossy boots. And I do
all my own cooking and pick my own weman. What can you say to me to make me
trust you.

Malcolm.

dear  miss bossy  boots
my  brothers  bull  will come and knock your office  down and eat  you for tea
so let sen go her mother's on  the  news the was  a bull  running about
Manchester
and it is my brothers
its on its way to break in to sell  block h so let them all go home be fore the
bull  comes
Malcolm  they only go for  big women so we will be ok now lets pick which girl
we need to have with us one that can cook  and look after us  hehehe
we need them to wash are backs and bring are shopping
Stan the man xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-----