[guide.chat] In Reply To: hello

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jenny Coupe" <jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 14:10:21 +0100

Er...
Jenny, I don't think "I'm driving" will quite work as far as I'm concerned! (
Apart from driving folk up the wall, of course - I'm an expert there! )
As for alcohol - I've no objections there; I serve a LORD who turned water into
wine - and it was top quality stuff, by all accounts! But my sight's bad enough
when I'm sober; I never drink to excess, just in case my mobility lets me down.
Anyway, one thing I've learned over the years is that you try to keep an empty
bladder if you are visiting! That's why I try to make the caffeine addict my
last call; next stop, home and relief - in more ways than one!