[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] xmas party

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 16:05:00 -0000

Sorry Jamie, this party is strickly girls only and me. I believe Stan is having
one for the men. I will invite you to the ramble in Febuary next year.
otherwise hope your ok and still potting those balls, and flicking those cards.
Maybe us lads should meet for a card game. Poker may be.

Malcolm.

Malcolm can i come to the party, we can have 2 partys its my birthday at
christmas, what do you think girls am i a loud

-----