[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] why we need to eat our Chocolates

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 07:58:37 +0100

Good morning June
Oh your very naughty there hahahehehehehehehe
knew you would eat choclate in the end
I am getting 4 big Easter eggs for Easter weekend oops oh dear not good .

My two sisters get me one each my carer gets me one and finally my freind on
email oh dear
probably be sick as a dog all weekend instead of having a great time
hahahahahaha
oh well life I supposed
get on with it I say
In a medical research they say choclate is supposed to make us intelegent so I
have never stopped eating choclate sinced and all it does to me is make me run
to the sink instead of making me intellegent just sick as a dog .

Will I ever learn!
No

From: JunePorter - Email Address: june.porter9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 13/04/2011 22:42
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] why we need to eat our Chocolates

Hi Carol
That was a good one about the chocolate. I must confess,I do like chocolate,but
have to watch my weight. I'll have to hide it.
from
June.